Rina: Cute kawaii bunny hooded coat Review [Sanrense]

Friday, May 20, 2016

Cute kawaii bunny hooded coat Review [Sanrense]

| |
Hello again cuties and lovelies ^^ I should have done this review long ago... Unfortunately because of my acne treatment my skin was coming off and I wasn't allowed to use makeup at all... Eiter way I'm truly sorry. Now let's move to the point:

Today I'll be reviewing a wonderful bunny hoodie from Sanrense.
I chose this item because it looks too cute and I never saw any reviews of it??? At least not in English....
Sanrense is a very big shop with hundreds of products, from dresses to accessories and even things you can use around the house like beddings, mugs and many others. They also have various deals going on! Who knows the item you've been searching for might have an especially low price! ^^v
You can also check them out on Storenvy!
If you decided to shop there you can use my discount code Shiwa for 10% of your entire purchase!

Note: The colors in this review will vary because of the sun which changes its position and because of me being a slowpoke  >.<;; I'm sorry...  You can click the images for larger sizes!

Communication♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  / 5  
We had some misunderstandings but that was partly my fault also they are very quick to reply!


Shipping♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5  
I can't remember the exact dates but both me and the postwomen were amazed because of the fast shipping! It also came straight to my door! (This doesn't always happen ToT ) 


Packaging♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5  
It was carefully packed in 2 plastic bags:




 Design♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5  
This is how the material looks up close:

I expected it to be a bit thicker but I can't say I'm displeased! The zipper works perfectly fine and the heart makes it super cute!!

It also has a removable tail:


And not removable ears:

And now some pictures of me wearing it:

 Size♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5  I thought it will be to big for my bust but it's not! it fits perfectly and it's elastic so it might fit for larger sizes ^^ YAY!!

Quality♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ / 5 
I wouldn't wear it during winter but it's REALLY FLUFFY so it will keep you warm on colder days!!

Well that's it for today ^^ I hope you enjoyed reading my review and if you decide to shop to Sanrense/Sanrense Storenvy don't forget to use my discount code SHIWA for 10% off your entire purchase!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think ppl should order a size up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm sorry it took me so long to answer... I doubt my reply is relevant but still...
    No, I also thought I should order one size up but I tried my luck and ordered my size & I'm not disappointed ^^

    ReplyDelete